You will take lead in directly fostering positive relationships with the players of our mobile games, analyzing their usage and feedback, and continuously advocating for improvements that will improve their user experience and satisfaction.
This position is open to individuals based in Shanghai, Beijing, or Xi’an.
We are looking for native-speakers of: English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Indonesian, Russian, or Italian.
…who are intimately familiar with the markets of: North America, UK, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Indonesia, Russia, or Italy respectively.
- Actively participate in the operations of assigned products and projects. Stay up-to-date with their updates, changes, and developments. Provide timely feedback, suggestions, and support.
- Continuously research and analyze target mobile gaming markets to identify opportunities for product and service improvements. Ask questions and get answers. You should be comfortable working with numbers and organizing information to help the team improve its understanding of the target market.
- Communicate directly with gamers, providing timely customer service.
- Engage existing and potential gamers by organizing online communities, planning, and executing online socia media events and activities.
- Quantify, track, and measure not just your contributions to your team but also the effectiveness of your team’s efforts.
- Passionate about mobile games and the mobile gaming industry.
- Native language ability (speaking, reading and writing) required with excellent communication skills. Chinese language skills a plus.
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility, teamwork, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience using work productivity software (ex. Microsoft Office) and online digital platforms (ex. Facebook page or group management).