- Explore and expand our mobile gaming and application business in accordance with company strategy and industry trends.
- Identify and evaluate promising products, conduct business negotiations for licensing or partnership agreements, and lead their subsequent project management.
- Monitor both the domestic and international mobile gaming and application industry, providing regular analysis and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5+ years of related experience or 3+ overseas international experience required.
- Broad familiarity and passion for the mobile application industry in general.
- Deep familiarity, resources, and connections in specifically the mobile gaming vertical.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in prospecting, negotiating, and closing partnerships with external content providers and service providers.
- Proactive, responsible, and performs well under pressure.
- Excellent Chinese and English communication skills, both written and spoken.